NDSU Extension Service, Published March 12 2013
New ND 4-H ambassadors selectedNine youths were selected to join the North Dakota 4-H ambassadors team.
The new team members, the county where they live and the school they attend are:
- Rachael Goettle, Morton, Saint Mary's High School
- Eli Lemm, Traill, Hillsboro High School
- Danielle Schulte, Stark-Billings, North Dakota State University
- Chauntel Bergstrom, Williams, Williston High School
- Levi Elliott, Traill, Mayville-Portland-Clifford-Galesburg High School
- Carter Tomac, Morton, Mandan High School
- Mariah Higgins, Morton, Mandan High School
- Jonathan Walker, Kidder, Kidder County-Steele High School
- Christina Krieger, Traill, Mayville-Portland-Clifford-Galesburg High School
The North Dakota State 4-H Ambassadors is a group of young adults from across North Dakota who are actively involved in 4-H. They coordinate many activities that involve teaching youth and adults about topics such as leadership, team work and citizenship.
They specialize in planning and facilitating 4-H events, such as the annual
statewide Extension Youth Conference, workshops, training sessions and regional events. They strive to create events that are fun, educational and skill-building, and promote self-improvement. They also are active volunteers for 4-H programs in every North Dakota county.