« Continue Browsing

e-mail article Print     e-mail article E-mail

Stephen J. Lee, Forum News Service, Published February 16 2013

Former Larimore man found dead in Aberdeen garage

GRAND FORKS – A former Grand Forks man who grew up near Larimore was found dead this week in a garage in Aberdeen, S.D., possibly from carbon monoxide poisoning, officials said.

Brent Kolding, 57, had lived in South Dakota in recent years. His body was found Tuesday in Aberdeen in a garage, an Aberdeen police sergeant confirmed Saturday.

An autopsy’s preliminary report showed low levels of carbon monoxide exposure, but it was not clear whether that caused his death, Taylor Oster, deputy coroner for Brown County, said.