« Continue Browsing

e-mail article Print     e-mail article E-mail

Don Kinzler, Published January 04 2013

Hortiscope: Where to go for horticulture info

Readers: With my exit from the Hortiscope column and retirement, I have been asked by many how to get information on horticultural problems.

The answer simply is to contact your local NDSU Extension agent. If the agent is not sufficiently schooled in horticulture to answer your questions, he or she will know where to turn to get the answer.

Here some people to whom you can direct questions:

- Todd Weinmann in Cass County at todd.weinmann@ndsu.edu.

- Steve Sagaser in Grand Forks County at stevan.sagaser@ndsu.edu.

- Jackie Buckley in Morton County at jackie.buckley@ndsu.edu.

- Tom Kalb in Bismarck at tom.kalb@ndsu.edu.

To find all of the archived Hortiscope columns, go to www.ag.ndsu.edu/news/columns/hortiscope/.

Finally, for the horticulture news blog and answers to questions, go to www.ag.ndsu.


With all of these wonderful resources at your disposal, how can you not advance your horticultural knowledge?

I wish all of you a happy and green 2013, and thanks for the 27-plus great years.