Melinda Lavine, Forum News Service, Published December 31 2012
Tuesday tip: Create cat eyes with an angled brush
1. Wet the brush. Water helps eye shadow stick to the brush, and allows you to draw a more precise line.
2. Press fingers on bristles to create a “sharp” edge.
3. Touch brush to your eye shadow, lightly to maintain the edge. Repeat to ensure enough eye shadow sticks to brush.
4. Starting near your tear duct, use the angled brush to trace your lash. Take care to press lightest near your tear duct and slightly harder near the outside edge of your eye, curling up for the cat eye effect.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 depending on how deep and dark you prefer your eye make-up.