Associated Press, Published November 19 2012
4 taken to hospital following chlorine spillCHANHASSEN, Minn. — A Twin Cities area swim school was evacuated and four people were taken to the hospital because of a chlorine spill.
Officials say three of the four sickened by chlorine fumes at Foss Swim School in Chanhassen Sunday afternoon were children. KMSP-TV says there were about 30 people inside the school when reports of a strong chlorine smell were first made.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.