Published November 04 2012
ND Democrats roll in ‘Bring It Home’ bus tourFARGO - North Dakota Democratic candidates Heidi Heitkamp (U.S. Senate), Pam Gulleson (U.S. House), Ryan Taylor (governor) and Brad Crabtree (Public Service commissioner) will join outgoing Sen. Kent Conrad for the “Bring It Home” bus tour Monday.
The North Dakota stops include:
• 8:40 a.m., Out to Lunch, Park River.
• 9:25 a.m., Granny’s Restaurant, Grafton.
• 11 a.m., Democratic Coordinated Campaign Office, Grand Forks.
• 1:30 p.m., Pizza Shop, Mayville.
• 4:45 p.m., Wild Rice Bar and Grill, Wild Rice.
• 6 p.m., Teamsters Hall, Fargo.