Forum staff reports, Published October 31 2012
Informational meetings set on UCare plansMOORHEAD – UCare will offer free information meetings about its UCare for Seniors Medicare Advantage health plan throughout Minnesota in November. At the meetings, representatives will discuss the 2012 UCare for Seniors Classic, Value Plus, Standard D and Value plans.
Area meetings include:
- Monday, 11 a.m. at Campbell Library in East Grand Forks;
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. at the Crookston Regional Library;
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. at Dekko Community Center in Ada, and 1 p.m. at Shooting Star Casino in Mahnomen;
- Nov. 9, 11 a.m. at Breckenridge Senior Center, and 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Bigwood Event Center in Fergus Falls;
- Nov. 14, 10:30 a.m. at the Hjemkomst Center, 202 1st Ave. N., Moorhead;
- Nov. 19, 10:30 a.m. at Bigwood Event Center in Fergus Falls and 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Thumper Pond in Ottertail;
- Nov. 20, 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. at Holiday Inn in Detroit Lakes, and at 4 p.m. at the Perham Library;
- Nov. 27, 10:30 a.m. at Shooting Star Casino in Mahnomen, and 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. at the Hjemkomst Center in Moorhead; and
- Nov. 29, 1:30 p.m. at the Fosston Library.
To register for a meeting or for more information, call (877) 523-1518.