Forum staff reports, Published October 05 2012
Mental Health America of ND to present awardsFARGO – Mental Health America of North Dakota’s annual meeting and awards presentation will be from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Oct. 11 at St. Genevieve’s Place, 390 6th Ave. S. The event is free and open to the public.
The program includes a viewing of the award-winning documentary “Resolana: Voice of the People” and a presentation of the MHAND annual awards.
This year’s award recipients are:
- Challenged Stigma Award, Darrin Albert, North Dakota Peer Support Coordinator, Fargo;
- Distinguished Service Award, Ruth Denton-Graber, MHAND board president, Fargo;
- Special Project Award, Steve Wennblom, Prairie Public Broadcasting, Fargo;
- Outstanding Service Award, Greg LaFrancois, Prairie St. John’s, Fargo;
- Media Award, Tracy Frank, Forum Communications Co., Fargo; and
- Service Award, Brad Schlossman, West Acres Development, Fargo.