Forum staff reports, Published October 03 2012
Oak Grove names homecoming royalty
Anna VandeVoort, daughter of Judie VandeVoort and Scott VandeVoort, is the homecoming queen.
Alex Widmer, son of Keith and Shelley Widmer, is homecoming king.
The homecoming court includes:
- Jordyn Berger, daughter of Keith & Sheila Berger.
- Tyler Christianson, son of Mark and Belinda Christianson.
- Benjamin Goehring, son of Dan and Janis Bork Goehring.
- Hunter Gossett, son of Jon and Anne Gossett and Stacy Hunter and Jeff Tollefson.
- Emily Hest, daughter of Bryan and Theresa Hest.
- Alexis Martinson, daughter of Danny and Julie Martinson.
- Kaitlin Michelson, daughter of Suzanne and Owen Michelson.
- Luke Robson, son of Ronald and Dawn Robson.
Saturday’s events include the Hall of Fame induction at 9:30 a.m. in the Jackson-Gorder Concourse at the Wall of Distinction.
The 2012 inductees include graduates Merrill Ronning (1963), Paula Langseth (1977), Marshall Haaland (1957), Robert Bower (1958) and James Frisk (1958).
The homecoming football game will be at 2 p.m. Saturday on Grover Field against the Kidder County Pirates.
Hall of Fame inductees and the homecoming court will be recognized before the game.
There will be a student dance at 9 p.m. in the Darwin Gorder Gymnasium.
Sunday’s events include:
- 9:30 a.m. worship service in the Scheels Center.
- 11 a.m. homecoming brunch, Darwin Gorder Gymnasium.
- 1:30 p.m. music festival, Scheels Center.
- 2:30 p.m., homecoming reception, Scheels Center atrium.