Published September 18 2012
Moorhead names homecoming royalty
Ashlie Talley, daughter of Craig and Jody Talley, was crowned queen.
Tanner Tweten, son of Jane Aubol and Tom Tweten, was crowned king.
Other members of the homecoming court are:
• Olivia Bergh, daughter of Sandy Bergh.
• Jae Borgen, daughter of Bill and Lori Borgen.
• Abi Christensen, daughter of Toby and Paula Christensen.
• Melissa Duginski, daughter of Phil and Kathy Duginski.
• Nina Grollman, daughter of Stephen and Stephanie Grollman.
• Madeline Johnson, daughter of Nate and Annie Johnson.
• Jade Krsnak, daughter of Wendy and Steve Pearson and Todd Krsnak.
• Lindsey Monson, daughter of Mike Monson.
• Paige Wakefield, daughter of Leigh and Karin Wakefield.
• Sam Benson, son of John and Cindy Benson.
• Noah Johnson, son of Eric and Kirsten Johnson.
• Aaron Lien, son of Gerri and Char Lien.
• Devon Manney, son of Julie Manney and Michael Handler.
• Chase Morlock, son of Paul and Jean Morlock.
• Brandon Porter, son of Robert and Rhonda Porter.
• Nick Uglem, son of Tim and Deb Uglem.
• Tony Uglem, son of Tim and Deb Uglem.
• AJ Wheeler, son of Connie and Kevin Connor.
The homecoming parade begins at 4:30 p.m. Friday. Parade entries will line up at Minnesota State Community and Technical College and go north on 20th Street from 24th Avenue toward 12th Avenue.
The homecoming football game against Fergus Falls begins at 7 p.m. Friday at the high school stadium.
The homecoming dance is 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. Saturday at the high school.