Published September 18 2012
Fargo South names homecoming royalty
The homecoming queen is Madeline Strandemo, daughter of Guy and Kimberly Strandemo.
The homecoming king is Zach Wixo, son of Ryan Wixo and Marlene Wixo.
The homecoming court includes:
• Aaron Green, son of John and Jacqueline Baarstad.
• Alex Wendel, son of David Wendel and Cathleen Wendel.
• Carter Schweitzer, son of Jeff and Renee Schweitzer.
• Jacob Weiler, son of Paula and David Weiler.
• Jake Lynch, son of Kelly and Rob Lynch.
• Ron Laney, son of Mark and Charlene Laney.
• Shane Bunn, son of Lisa Bunn and Joe Bunn.
• Trevor Raymond, son of Lucy and Bruce Raymond.
• Zac Prekel, son of Mike and Kari Prekel.
• Emily O’Meara, daughter of Wendy and Jim O’Meara.
• Jane Campbell, daughter of Lisa and Gregg Campbell.
• Karen Moe, daughter of Terry and Mary Moe.
• Katie Elness, daughter of Michelle and Bob Elness.
• Kelsey Elness, daughter of Michelle and Bob Elness.
• Lindsay Klug, daughter of Dave and Kathy Klug.
• Matty Rezac, daughter of Teresa Terry and Tim Rezac.
• Nevada Wilson, daughter of Ann and Dean Wilson.
• Sydney Mclean, daughter of Amy and Mike McLean.
The homecoming football game is 5 p.m. Friday against Devils Lake High School at the South High stadium.
The homecoming dance follows from 8 to 11 p.m. at the school.