Anna G. Larson, Published August 10 2012
Cleaning out your Closet?Next-to-new office-appropriate clothing and accessories can be donated to Dress for Success Red River Valley of the Upper Midwest.
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
The organization currently accepts new or nearly new and cleaned:
- Coordinated, contemporary, interview-appropriate skirt and pant suits (particularly in need of larger-size suits and apparel)
- Crisp blouses
- Blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes (sizes 9½ and larger are especially needed)
- Practical and professional handbags and briefcases
- Coats for all seasons, shapes and sizes
- New, unopened hosiery, makeup and undergarments
Items can be donated 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesdays at the Fargo Boutique, 502 1st Ave. N., Suite 203.
Starting Sept. 1, Dress for Success is changing its drop off day and time to 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays at the Fargo Boutique.
For more information, call (218) 483-3145 or visit www.dressfor