Published May 04 2012
Empowering Classifieds: GIVE what you can; RECEIVE what you need - 05.05.12This is a free classified section for women's health and empowerment. Post what you need to RECEIVE or how you can GIVE your time, talent or treasure to support women in our community. Several postings will be featured each Saturday in SheSays. Go now to www.DivaConnection.org or call (877) 404-3482.
- Spanish Translations KH is offering Spanish translation services to women. All services are free and confidential. Our team translates all types of documents, limited to 1,000 words. Our Spanish translators are professionally qualified, native speakers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young moms looking for new infant car seats, diapers: size newborn, 1, 2, 3 and 4, sensitive baby wipes, infant boy and girl clothes (new or gently used), baby toys and baby/toddler board books. Contact LeDora, Nurse Family Partnership at 701-241-1369.
- Legacy Children’s Foundation needs a someone to design a website and teach the teens to be active learners/leaders in maintaining the site. Contact Mary Jean at email@example.com.
- Get a great meal and help 11 and 12 year old dancers participate in a once-in-a-lifetime workshop in NYC. Spaghetti dinner, performance and silent auction being held from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Aurora Elementary School in West Fargo. Tickets are $5/person.
Teens want to make blankets for their peers experiencing domestic violence. Can you help by donating fleece? For each blanket we need 2 pieces of 1½ to 2 yards of fleece (preferably with print patterns appropriate for teens). Fleece should be placed in a plastic bag, tied closed and dropped off at the main office of First Lutheran Church, Fargo (619 Broadway) attn. Magda.
- Get back on financial firm ground. In the Black Money Coaching is offering free financial literacy presentations to women’s and teen groups. Also, free consultation to women and teens with help to setting up a budget and other personal finance topics. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moms in your teens and early 20s: Meet other women going through the same challenges at a Diva play group just for young moms! It’s free at 10:30 a.m. every Saturday at the Island Park playground or Dinoland (if it’s cold or rainy) in West Acres Mall. Visit www.divaconnection.org for more information.