Published March 18 2012
Fugitive Focus: Leroy Esquire Manning
Leroy Esquire Manning faces a felony and five misdemeanors in Cass County District Court and Fargo Municipal Court.
Specifically, he’s charged with:
- Failing to appear in Cass County on a 2010 felony charge of criminal conspiracy.
- Failing to appear in Fargo Municipal Court on a 2010 misdemeanor shoplifting charge.
- Failing to appear in Cass County on a 2011 misdemeanor charge of possessing drug paraphernalia.
- Failing to appear in Cass County to answer for a 2010 misdemeanor charge of driving with a suspended license.
- Failing to appear in Cass County on a 2010 misdemeanor charge of filing false reports to law enforcement.
- Delinquency notice in Cass County in a 2009 misdemeanor assault conviction.
This is a weekly profile on the U.S. Marshals Service’s most wanted in the region.
Do not try to apprehend the suspect. Please call (701) 297-7325 or your
local law enforcement agency.