Forum staff reports, Published March 16 2012
Concordia students to provide tax assistanceMOORHEAD – Concordia College accounting students will offer free tax assistance from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 22 and 29 in the lower level of the Moorhead Library.
The following information must be provided:
- Proof of identification.
- Birth dates of person filing, as well as for any spouse or dependents.
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (s).
- Form(s) W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns.
- Total paid for day care provider and day care provider’s TIN.
For more information, visit www.larl.org or call (218) 233-7594.