« Continue Browsing

e-mail article Print     e-mail article E-mail

Forum staff reports, Published February 02 2012

New recycling options at Clay County landfill

HAWLEY, Minn. – Clay County residents may now drop off corrugated cardboard for recycling at the Clay County landfill.

Boxes must be flattened before being placed in the bin.

Other items accepted for recycling include plastic bottles, tin cans, newspapers, magazines, aluminum cans, office paper, scrap metal and residential electronics. Tires and appliances will also be accepted for a fee.

The landfill is four miles west of Hawley on Highway 23, two miles south of U.S. Highway 10.

For more information, call (218) 299-7329.