NDSU Extension Service, Published January 23 2012
New ND 4-H Ambassadors selectedFARGO - Eight youths were recently selected to join the North Dakota 4-H Ambassadors team.
The new team members, the county where they live and the school they attend are:
* Hanna Pike, Ramsey, Devils Lake High School.
* Justin Mueller, Traill, Hillsboro High School.
* MaKayla Heinz, Nelson, Lakota High School.
* Tayler Wolff, Dickey, Oakes High School.
* William Klose, Walsh, Valley-Edinburg High School, Edinburg.
* Courtney Kemmet, Mercer, Beulah High School.
* Neil Lelm, Burleigh, Century High School, Bismarck.
* Anna Friedt, Stark-Billings, Trinity High School, Dickinson.
The North Dakota State 4-H Ambassadors is a group of young adults from across North Dakota who are actively involved in 4-H. They coordinate many activities that involve teaching youth and adults about topics such as leadership, team work and citizenship.
They specialize in planning and facilitating 4-H events, such as the annual statewide Extension Youth Conference, workshops, training sessions and regional events. They strive to create events that are fun, educational and skill building, and promote self-improvement. They also are active volunteers for 4-H programs in every North Dakota county.