Forum staff reports, Published March 17 2011
UPDATED 8:22: Fire reported at Scheels corporate officesFARGO – Customers and staff were evacuated and remained outside Scheels for about an hour today after Fargo firefighters responded to the report of a roof fire about 3 p.m.
The Scheels offices, main store and day care at 4550 15th Ave. S. in Fargo had to be evacuated. No injuries were reported.
The fire is believed to have started by sparks from a welder on the roof.
The store was not dam-aged, but the upstairs offices received smoke damage.