Published October 28 2010
Military Outreach Team available to veteransThe North Dakota National Guard has formed Military Outreach Teams to help connect veterans living in rural areas to military services and programs.
Military Outreach specialists across the state are trained to help veterans of any era or branch of service locate programs and benefits available to them.
For more information, contact one of the following specialists:
- Gary Moore, Grand Forks and Devils Lake areas, (701) 213-6138 or email@example.com.
- Colleen Weiand, Williston, Minot and Harvey areas, (701) 340-2779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Pitsiladis, Bismarck and areas to the southeast, (701) 390-4378 or email@example.com.
- Vince Dicks, Fargo, Jamestown and Wahpeton areas, (701) 212-0466 or
- David Mann, Dickinson and areas to the southwest, (701) 260-4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.