« Continue Browsing

e-mail article Print     e-mail article E-mail

Forum Communications Co., Published October 23 2010

Power worker injured on ND Guard base in Fargo

A utility worker was shocked with electricity while working on a transformer at the National Guard base in north Fargo.

WDAY reported that the unidentified Dakota Electric worker was injured late Friday afternoon while working on the base's new fire station. He was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

The incident knocked out power to a third of the base for a time. Generators were used to keep critical operations running.