Published October 21 2010
Flu shot clinics set in Clay CountyClay County Public Health will hold seasonal influenza clinics at senior centers and churches in Clay County.
Clinic times and locations are:
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Friday, Barnesville Senior Center.
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Hawley Senior Center.
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Monday, Felton Senior Center.
- 10 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Hitterdal Senior Center.
- 1 to 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, Ulen Senior Center.
- 11 to noon Nov. 8, Rollag Trinity Lutheran Church.
The cost of the flu shot is $33. Medicare Part B is accepted, so seniors are asked to bring insurance cards.
For more information, call (218) 299-5220 or visit www.co.clay.mn.us/Depts/Health/Health/htm.