Forum staff reports, Published October 04 2010
Clay County Public Health schedules flu shot clinics for seniorsMOORHEAD – Clay County Public Health has scheduled several seasonal influenza vaccine clinics at local senior centers throughout the Clay County.
Following are the dates, times and locations of the flu shot clinics:
- Oct. 20, 1-3 p.m., Moorhead Senior Center.
- Oct. 22, 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Barnesville Senior Center.
- Oct. 22, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Hawley Senior Center.
- Oct. 25, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Felton Senior Center.
- Oct. 26, 10-11:30 a.m., Hitterdal Senior Center.
- Oct. 26, 1-2:30 p.m., Ulen Senior Center.
The flu shot clinics are for those 65 and older. Cost is $33. Medicare will be accepted. Please bring Medicare insurance cards to the flu shot clinics.
For more information, call (218) 299-5220 or go to www.co.clay.mn.us/Depts/Health/Health.htm.