« Continue Browsing

e-mail article Print     e-mail article E-mail

Forum staff reports, Published September 16 2010

Carbon monoxide poisoning ruled as cause of death for ex-Blues executive Michael Unhjem

FARGO – The state medical examiner’s office has determined carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death for former Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota president Michael Unhjem, Fargo police stated in a news release.

Unhjem was found dead Monday in his south Fargo home at 3210 40th Ave. S., after Fargo police were dispatched there for a welfare check at 2:05 p.m.

No foul play is suspected, according to the release from Sgt. Mark Lykken.