Forum staff reports, Published January 23 2010
Numerous high school, college sports cancellations today due to inclement weather conditionsThe Pepsi Shootout boys basketball tournament featuring five games at the Fargo Civic Center today has been canceled due to the expected poor weather conditions.
It will not be rescheduled.
Other cancellations are:
- Fargo South canceled all out-of-town activities for Friday.
- Fargo North canceled all out-of-town activities for Friday and tonight.
- All West Fargo activities scheduled for Friday and today were canceled or postponed, except the Packatahnas danceline show.
The boys basketball game at Grand Forks Central was moved to Feb. 2. The girls basketball game against Grand Forks Central was moved to Feb. 19. The boys hockey game against Devils Lake was moved to Feb. 4.
- The Grand Forks wrestling tournament that was hosting Fargo North, Fargo South and West Fargo this weekend was postponed.
- Wheaton at Park Christian boys basketball scheduled for Friday is postponed. No make-up date is known.
- Waubun at Park Christian girls basketball scheduled for today was also postponed. No make-up date is known.
- Today’s scheduled Dakota Athletic Conference women’s and men’s basketball games between Mayville State and Jamestown College were also postponed until Monday at 5:30 and 7:30 p.m., respectively.
For a complete list of area cancellations, go to www.inforum.com.