Forum staff reports, Published August 11 2009
Sen. Byron Dorgan's schedule during the Congressional recessThe following is Sen. Byron Dorgan’s schedule, including town hall and farm shop meetings, in North Dakota this week.
- 12:30 p.m., roundtable meeting with South Central Regional Water Authority officials, Linton Public School.
- 1:45 p.m., visit Rob Pfeifle at Pfeifle Chevrolet-Buick in Wishek.
- 2:45 p.m., town hall meeting with Edgeley-area residents at Teddy’s Restaurant, Edgeley.
- 4:30 p.m., town hall meeting with Oakes-area residents at Angry Beaver Lodge, Oakes.
- 6 p.m., attend benefit for Jessica Kjelden at Sargent Central Activity Center, Forman.
- 7:30 p.m., farm shop meeting with Colfax-area residents at the Paul and Vanessa Kummer Farm.
- 9 a.m., speak at the Sustainable Energy Innovations Action Summit, Ramada Plaza & Suites, Fargo.
- 11 a.m., town hall meeting with Casselton-area residents at the Casselton Fire Hall.
- 1:15 p.m., town hall meeting with Mayville-area residents at the Mayville Senior Citizens Center.
- 9 a.m., health care roundtable at Grand Forks Senior Citizens Center.
- 11:15 a.m., tour the Devils Lake area.
- Noon, groundbreaking for new water treatment plant in Devils Lake.
- 1:30 p.m., town hall meeting with Langdon-area residents at the Bread Pan Bakery, Langdon.
- 3:30 p.m., flag presentation and town hall meeting at Towner County Medical Center, Cando.
- 8:30 a.m., visit and tour Phoenix International, 1441 44th St. N.W., Fargo.
- 10 a.m., participate in the North Dakota Army National Guard 231st Maneuver Task Force send off ceremony, Fargo Civic Center.