Published December 30 2008
Top 10 most inspirational stories for 2008The following stories were ranked by Forum staff as the region’s most inspirational stories:
1. Baby Aguilar survives as parents “leave it up to God.”
2. Moorhead girl Brynn Duncan begins slow, painful recovery following crash.
3. Mike Hartsoch raises toddlers after wife’s dies while giving birth.
4. Callie Medders, only surviving quad of Fargo family, returns home.
5. Fergus Falls, Minn., family adopts nine children.
6. Woodrow Wilson Keeble gets Medal of Honor.
7. Kobe Giesen, 20 months old, undergoes two heart transplants.
8. Quadruplet children of Margo and Matt Jensen of Ogema.
9. Kids work to Fill the Dome, top last year’s money and food totals.
10. Trooper rescues tenant from fire at home